Friday, June 10, 2011

TOP SECRET! Kerrang! Music Awards 2011


Finally I can blab about my top secret job! I was making cupcakes for the Kerrang! Music Awards 2011 this week. VERY exciting and big thank you to Miss Cakehead who master minded the whole thing, click on her name to see the carnage from the Awards on her blog. The audience were handed the yummy cupcakes whilst sat at their tables. Who knows, Alice Cooper may have eaten one of my cakes... that's the dream.

Here are the cupcakes, miniature versions of the actual awards - I nearly lost my mind hand-cutting these out of chocolate paste with a scalpel...



And last but but least, yes you guessed it, MORE CUM TONGUES! Specially requested for the guests, oversized horrible tongues with blobs of Cum. I do secretly love making these...



Enjoy!

The Butcher
aka Louise from Love to Cake
x

No comments:

Post a Comment